PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED BY USER
- Your contact details, i.e., name, e-mail address, phone number, shipping address and billing address.
- Your Handmade Greats account username and password.
- Your previous orders and transaction information including products ordered, pricing details, date of purchase, and payment history.
- Your preference information from your product search on the website, your wish lists and product reviews.
- Information from your participation in optional online surveys or contests posted by Handmade Greats on its own website or on third party websites.
- We maintain a record of all direct email communications between the user and Handmade Greats. This may include conversation like product enquiry, order related queries, disputes and complaints, etc.
- If the user has subscribed to receiving newsletters and updates via emails, then we may receive a confirmation when you open an email sent by Handmade Greats. This helps us to know your interests and send you more relevant material that would match your preferences. If you do not wish to receive emails from Handmade Greats, you may request the same by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Identifier and other technical information such as your browser information, operating system information, device information, IP address, source of traffic and navigation details within the website which includes the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visits to the website.
- Cookies are used to recognize your browser, gather your preference information and provide personalized features.You may modify your browser settings to notify you when you are sent a cookie and choose whether or not to accept it. However, by disabling or rejecting cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of certain customized features we would develop to enhance your shopping experience at Handmade Greats.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Handmade Greats employs other companies and service providers to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as delivering packages, sending postal mail, emails, posting advertisements, providing search results and links, and processing online payments. These third party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their particular functions and may not use it for any other purpose.
ONLINE PAYMENT INFORMATION
Handmade Greats does not hold or save any transaction or banking information provided by the user. Your transaction or banking details including but not limited to credit/debit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, CVV and other information required for Internet banking is held safely with our highly trusted payment gateway partner which would ensure the security of your information at all times.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All the personal information collected by Handmade Greats would be used to:
- Process your order
- Send order related notifications to the customers.
- Fulfill your orders.
- Process and collect your payments.
- Understand your preferences and provide you with personalized features to enhance your shopping experience at Handmade Greats.
- Comprehend user interactions with our website and make necessary improvements.
- Review buying patterns and measure the overall website performance.
- Send you information about new launches, deals, offers, blogs, and other promotional marketing material. You may choose to opt out of receiving these communications by writing to us at email@example.com.
- Execute contests and online surveys.
- Administer customer loyalty programs.
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited illegal activities.
- Enforce Handmade Greats’s terms and prevent abuse of our products and services.
- We may be required to share your information to comply with potential requests of government authorities and agencies for the purpose of verification of identity or investigation of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for Handmade Greats to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The protection of your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We store and process your information on computers located in India that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices.